Friday, June 27, 2008

went for a LAFF

Swag from yesterday will pretty much describe the awesomeness that is the
Los Angeles Film Festival.





David Choe has been a huge favorite of mine for a while now, and while this place is primarily for art and not personal blogging, I think this is an exception where the two meet.

Maybe its cliche'd but in his life (while it may be completely opposite of my own in many ways), there are quite a few similarities that stick out to me and my own experiences.

Anyway, you really can appreciate the comments he makes throughout the film, especially if you are an artist. I didnt realize they've been working on it for 8 years now...wow. I'm glad to finally see it in all its glory.


If you havent heard of him then check him out:
http://www.davidchoe.com/

Here's a trailer and info for the documentary:
DOC!

Here's some episodic vids i just found too!:
VICE

No comments: